Discover a Fantastic Scotland B&B for Your 2023 Getaway
Scotland is an amazing country for short trips and weekend getaways. Due to Scotland’s relatively small size, it’s easy to travel around the country quickly, and whether you’re a native Scot or a tourist visiting the country for the first time, staying in accommodating B&Bs is one of the best ways to explore different parts of our small but mighty country.
In addition, Scotland has a lot to explore! From its plethora of natural beauty spots to the many rich and interesting historical sites, there is so much to see and do in Scotland, so why not make it your goal to see more of it in 2023?
The Dean Park Guest House is well situated so that guests can enjoy some Scotland’s delightful West Coast beaches whilst only being a stone’s throw away from the city of Glasgow.
Find out more about the rooms on offer at our fantastic B&B in Kilmarnock or read on to discover what makes our Scotland B&B a must-visit in 2023.
Quiet & Comfortable accommodation on the West Coast of Scotland
Our accommodating guest house provides a comfortable home-away-from-home for our guests to unwind in whilst they sample the nearby tourist attractions, nature spots and interesting sights that Scotland’s West Coast has to offer.
Some nearby places of interest to our Kilmarnock B&B that are easily accessible by car or public transport include:
- The city of Glasgow, filled with hopping, great food, entertainment and loads of cultural activities – just 30 minutes by car or train
- Troon beach. Considered one of the best beaches in Ayrshire – 20 minutes by car or train
- The stunning Isle of Arran, a beautiful Scottish island easily accessible by car and ferry in just 2 hours
- Millport on the Isle of Cumbria. A small island that can be cycled round, with some beautiful scenery and beaches – just 1 hour & 20 minutes by car and ferry, or 2 hours on public transport.
- Rober Burn’s Birthplace, a fascinating insight into the upbringing of Scotland’s most beloved poet – just 30 minutes by car!
There are also some great things to do within the immediate vicinity of our Kilmarnock guest house, including:
- Dean Castle Country Park is a leisurely 30-minute stroll or a quick ten-minute bus or car ride
- Kilmarnock city centre is within walking distance and offers a host of bars, cafes, pubs and entertainment
- The Palace Theater – a performing arts venue found just 10 minutes' walk from your room
- Plus more secret local spots that we will happily give you information on once you arrive at our B&B!
Kilmarnock train station is located just 5 minutes walk from our doorstep, so getting the train to different areas and cities is very simple. We are also well connected for buses and will help you with any and all of your travel arranged before, during and after your stay with us.
We also offer free on-site parking for guests arriving by car. Give us a call today on 07436 532115 to find out more about the local area and what there is to do for couples, individuals or families!
Our bed and breakfast packages in Kilmarnock, Scotland
We offer a cost-effective bed and breakfast in Scotland to make your getaway as affordable as possible. We provide great prices on your accommodation so that you can spend more on doing fun and interesting activities, travelling around Scotland and treating yourself to a tasty meal or two whilst on your holiday.
All of our rooms come with an included, full-Scottish breakfast for each morning you stay. If you fancy something lighter or healthier, our chef will be more than happy to accommodate your wishes. We always use fresh ingredients, with much of our produce being sourced locally. We can happily accommodate vegetarians, vegans and celiacs.
Upon booking a room in our Scotland B&B you’ll also benefit from
- Free WiFi
- Private, ensuite washroom facilities
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Flat Screen TV so you can relax in the evenings
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free parking for those who will be driving to and from work
Our B&B room rates are priced at:
- Single rooms for £55 per night
- Double & Twin rooms for £75 per night
Book your Scotland B&B for 2023
If you want to guarantee yourself a spot at a fantastically priced bed and breakfast in Scotland in 2023, why not plan ahead and book your room at the Dean Park Guest House now?
Our comfortable and conveniently placed B&B makes for a great place to stay if you are looking to explore more of Scotland in 2023. With short stays available, you can add our guest house to your travel itinerary or choose to stay for longer and explore the West Coast of Scotland in comfort.
The full team at Dean Park Guest House are extremely friendly and welcoming and we would be delighted to have you stay with us in 2023. Contact us today to book your place or to find out more about all the delights our Scotland B&B offers our valued guests.